1.13.2010

CWW Training

We are now at the halfway point in our time at CWW.  There are two primary reasons why we came here.  First was to obtain the necessary tailwheel training that I (Jonathan) need.  Up to this point I have only a couple of hours in a tailwheel airplane but no formal training or tailwheel endorsement.  Second was to polish off any rough edges before we head to JAARS next week for the TE.  The training provided here has been invaluable and I feel that Lionel has been able to accurately point out my weak spots and help me work through them to become a better pilot.  This in and of itself has been a humbling yet much needed process, especially this close to the TE.  I ask for your prayers for the rest of our time here in MO and for next week as the TE starts on Friday!




N7668K, the C180 I am flying.  What a great airplane...



There are two runways here at Dove Field.  This is taken on the very east end looking west down Runway 9/27.  The northwest/southeast runway intersects this runway just before the big tree in the left side of the picture.  There is a picture of this same view taken during the summer here.

Nani and I walking southeast on Runway 15/33


















We are staying in the basement apartment of the Smith's house.


Nani after rubbing her head on the couch...a shocking moment was in store for whoever picked her up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment