8.08.2009

God of Heaven Come Down...

This morning I was getting ready to leave the house when my phone rang. It was extremely difficult to hear the news that Ryan Williams passed away.

Earlier this morning I had read Psalm 146 which opens and ends with "Praise the Lord." Note that, in Hebrew, this is Hallelu Yah. My frame of mind all day has been more in line with the Jeff Buckley version however, in re-reading these verses, I am struck by the words of hope contained between the Hallelu Yahs of the passage.

I believe and pray that God will sustain the Toews and the Williams families as He promises. Even as I cannot fully comprehend the tremendous pain and sorrow they and the rest of the AIM-Air family feels right now nor can I understand why God allows such pain and sorrow, my heart keeps turning back to Hallelu Yah.

I believe Frank and Ryan are together in the presence of God. No more pain or sorrow.

A new Hallelu Yah rises within me...

No comments:

Post a Comment